PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 16 - Feb 24, 2006
Live from Paul's Dojo....
- Sponsored by Core Security, listen for the discount code at the end of the show
- Sponsored by Syngress, be the first to post the answer to the question at the end of the show and win a free book!
- Last weeks winner was Steve Murawski, who is now a proud 0wner of "Penetration Testing Open Source Toolkit"
- Please go update our frapper map!
- Paul talks about 2 Security incidents, Dos from Japan, Smurfs
- Larry did no work this week
- Nick has interns
- Listener Feedback, John Sawyer states that the Nmap option "-sV" is new since 3.4 only addition quality
- Fred mentions the Washington Post article, "Invasion of the Computer Snatchers"
- Almost Bricked a WRT54g, go HERE for all the processor types and flash matrix
- Mason has is boss ping China
- Paul plugs his company, Defensive Intuition, mentions that he can write policy, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing...
- OS X Users should check out ClamxAV
- Full Show Notes
Direct Audio Download
Direct Video Download (Questionable this week, I will keep you posted)